Hyperhidrosis: treatment of folk remedies at home
Hyperhidrosis. The so-called sweating . Sweating is a normal physiological process with which we in everyday life are faced on a daily basis. It is human nature to sweat: during intense physical activity under high temperature when sick, and it has increased body temperature, in response to emotional stress. In case of normal sweating much inconvenience we experience. But when sweating, it becomes a painful issue, especially for those who work with people. And it’s not just that it is unsightly, but in that hyperhidrosis is a symptom of what is not all right in our Kingdom called the body. The examples are not far to seek: heavy sweating stop leads to fungus diseases of toe nails that lead to fungus infection of the internal organs and General poor health. Excessive sweating says that a person has violated water-lipid balance, and any breach is an indicator of disease and ill health. That is why it is necessary to treat hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis treatment folk remedies
Hyperhidrosis is most often localized, that is, only certain parts of the body — your palms. feet, armpits, head, and rarely all at once.
Sweating of the palms is often a symptom of autonomic disorders. Therefore, it would be better if before treatment, you posetitelya to start to treat the consequence and not the cause.
So. Treatment of excessive sweating of the palms.
1. Trays from the infusion of calendula and horsetail. Two tablespoons of dried calendula flowers along with three teaspoons of dry horsetail put in an enamel container and pour 0.5 liters of water. Bring to a boil while stirring, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Then strain through cheesecloth into a glass pitcher and add in the infusion of 1 tablespoon of alcohol. Keep 10 days in the refrigerator, shaking every day. After 10 days the infusion is ready for use. Before bedtime you need to do the bath by adding 1 liter of water 3-4 tablespoons of mixture. Procedure to spend 15 minutes each for 3 weeks.
2. Baths with Apple cider vinegar . To do them it is necessary twice a day: 1 liter of water five tablespoons of vinegar. But the vinegar must be real cider, not the usual scented. Treatment duration is one month.
3. Baths of oak bark . Five tablespoons of oak bark (powdered) pour one liter of water, bring to boil with constant stirring. Cook until boiling half the volume from the initial one. Wrap the pan and leave for two hours to draw. Then strain. Store in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator, not more than three days. Of broth and you can do baths and compresses. Compresses need to soak several layers of gauze and applied to the hands for 15-20 minutes. The course of treatment is three weeks.
Sweating of the foot
Foot sweating is most commonly due to a permanent location in close unnatural shoes in synthetic socks. Shoes should be only from natural materials — leather, cork, cotton textiles. Socks must contain at least 85% cotton.
1. Baths with oak bark. wormwood, and mountain ash . All the components you need to take 2 tablespoons. Components can be bought at the pharmacy. In the summer you can use fresh plants, only the dosage should be halved. Herb boiled for 20 minutes in 1 liter of water, then insist night, wrapped warm things. Drain. Before bedtime, wash feet, do the foot bath with hot water, adding water in half a liter of infusion prepared. The duration of the bath — 10 minutes. Then you need to wipe dry feet, sprinkle talcum powder and wear socks made of natural fabrics.
2. The infusion of mint and willow bark . To insist in a thermos mint and willow bark (1 tablespoon), strain and add the juice of one lemon. Store in the refrigerator for one week. Before bed you need to wash and steaming the feet, then put on your feet cotton socks, soaked in the infusion for one hour. Top — density polyethylene and dry socks. As they dry the bottom socks to moisten in the infusion. The course of treatment is two weeks. Improvement occurs within two days.
1. Honey and oak bark. Two teaspoons of honey, three tablespoons of oak bark mix, grind and place in a glass bowl. At night apply this paste on your underarms with a thin layer for 15 minutes, then rinse with water. The course of treatment is two weeks.
2. A decoction of chamomile. Regularly wipe armpit decoction of chamomile. A decoction as usual — 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers per Cup of water, boil 20 minutes, strain through cheesecloth. After a week of eating the infusion of sweating decreases.